Friday, December 21, 2012

PENNY WREATH ORNAMENTS, "In God We Trust".

I made sure I glued the pennies "heads up" on paper first, to reflect the "In God We Trust"
engraved on the front.  I painted the pennies green and purposely removed some paint to show that they are pennies, and to me, well it has meaning.


After being robbed of over 25 years of collected ornaments. I decided since I can now use my hands again, to make my own ornaments.  So with that...I just finished this penny wreath. It literally costs but a few cents ( wink wink), a little glue, glitter, sequins or faux bling. You can use paper, material or buttons. Just do it. This is just what I had on hand. No need to explain.
This ornament really does catch lights and reflects colors
nicely.  You can do your own thing adding more or less.
Add a ribbon and voila!

Just be safe using a glue gun. By the way, the pennies are safe and can be used if necessary. Haha, I've got this. Right?
If you make it please post your pics here. I would love to see them. If you like this please share And click yes on the bottom right side of this blog.

Thank you for your visit, and for allowing me to be of service. Many blessings.

Sincerely,

Mary Helen



Another view.  The penny wreath is on the left
My tree is pretty full of ornaments now.  I've made them all except for the few green and
blue balls.  










No comments:

Post a Comment